I purchased two bedroom suite from Skymall while deployed years ago, spending between $2500 to $3500 and less than a year we had to buy new beds.I shipped some items back due to damage.

They claimed they never received the items but someone signed for the items because I had insurance on the items and it showed it was delivered. They gave me the run around and never refunded my money. I would never order from them again or recommend to a friend. Stay away from this company unless you want to be screwed.

Unsure why they have to do this to customers to stay in business.If you need more information email me at njeffersonwilliams@hotmail.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of bedroom suite. Skymall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedroom suite in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skymall.

Had an Experience with Skymall?

Comments